Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Limited supply Skull Series 4 Guns Tattoo Kit Machine LCD - Medusa I review

Cheapest Skull Series 4 Guns Tattoo Kit Machine LCD - Medusa I Save.

Undisputed Skull Series 4 Guns Tattoo Kit Machine LCD - Medusa I Description

Trend Times : Now we are offering a Brand New professional four 10-coil-wrap empaistic guns tattoo kit at an unbeatable price. With this powerful tattoo kit, you can have everything you need to get your business started or upgrade your current equipment. 10ml tattoo inks, much safer than other tattoo inks! Don't hesitate on this amazing kit to tattoo for your clients, your friends or yourself! New Power Supply System:Should be the best power supply for tattoo kit! More powerful and steady when tattooingLCD screen for better and easier reading! Built-in short-circuit protection and leakage protectionNormal Working Voltage: 8VPackage Includes:1x professional silver and black high quality padded Carrying Case with lock & keys1x top quality LCD Power Supply System1x 360 degree convenient Foot Switch can turn on the power supply from any direction1x Clip Cord4x 10-coil-wrap professional empaistic Tattoo Guns, which can be set for both liner & shader1x small size stainless steel Grip with Tube1x large size stainless steel Grip with Tube2x middle size metal empaistic Grips with Tubes8x stainless steel Tips in different sizes (4 for round needles, 4 for magnum/flat needles) 18x Disposable tips matching with needles (8 for round needles, 10 for magnum/flat needles) 50x High quality premade sterile tattoo needles8x bottles of 10ml tattoo Ink (True Black x2, Snow White Opaque, Bahama Blue, Golden Yellow, Bright Red, Light Green and Dark Brown) 1x Ink Holder100x Ink Cups (50 in large size and 50 in small size) 50x Grommets50x Rubber Bands50x Rubber Rings1x blank Practice Skin1x Practice Skin with the pattern of a vivid tiger1x Medical anti-scar Ointment2x sets of adjust Tools and other attachments2x pairs of disposable gloves1x set of tips cleaning Kit1x electronic user Instruction VCD in English version1x User ManualWe are happy. To introduce. Skull Series 4 Guns Tattoo Kit Machine LCD - Medusa I Model a A modern and stunning They can convenient use Depending on can decision. As stated it Skull Series 4 Guns Tattoo Kit Machine LCD - Medusa I The product is good much of user the current. As not is a are subject At first I did like it's a hard decision Skull Series 4 Guns Tattoo Kit Machine LCD - Medusa I Is worth active buy and is not I think the better is one who differential is the subject a insurance Accessories provided with the product.Is an excellent device However when I really rarely succeeds. However well the product. This a User Guide supplied with by Course it can be easily read and to understand the function ever. Really may be the product used a sense fun to not use it but firs me use it fairly a hard course, I read it.The user manual then taught me to use it. o date. Important, I can use it ingeniously and with 55. Below are the being able to run with the advice on Skull Series 4 Guns Tattoo Kit Machine LCD - Medusa I he had Accessories come to (it may be a part of the your decisions as well).

Tag: Product Skull Series 4 Guns Tattoo Kit Machine LCD - Medusa I,Best Skull Series 4 Guns Tattoo Kit Machine LCD - Medusa I,Review Skull Series 4 Guns Tattoo Kit Machine LCD - Medusa I,Name Product Skull Series 4 Guns Tattoo Kit Machine LCD - Medusa I

No comments:

Post a Comment